I’m having a clear out.
These vintage amps & speaker cabinets are all available. They won’t be expensive, but please contact me for a price and availability.
I have more. So, if you’re after a specific amp, amp head unit or speaker cabinet just let me know.
Some of my vintage valve amps are currently at the specialists, being fettled. I haven’t advertised them yet. Here’s an example. I have a 1969/70 Impact by Status 60 head unit. The model number is 1015. If you’d rather buy it before the repairs, it can be made available.
Here’s the current items available:
- Vintage Trace Elliot Model 2103H Bass speaker cabinet with 2 x 10” speakers (total 200W). This cabinet comes with a horn, but no leads other than a power lead.
- Mackie Active Speaker SRM450. This is a very powerful professional speaker that can be pole-mounted. It will only be supplied with a power lead.
- Laney KB-50B Bass amp with soft cover. This amp is in very good condition. It came from a customer’s house and has never been gigged. (The cover is £39 new). These amps don’t come up for sale very often.
- Vintage Laney “Mighty Fifty” amp. A lovely little vintage amp.
- Celestion Speakers in an original Celestion Cabinet. The cabinet is broken at the top, but can be fixed. The speakers are fairly rare and used in Marshall cabinets.
- Vintage Kay Sound Fashion amp. It’s a nice little Solid State amp with a single speaker.
More vintage amps & speaker cabinets to come